Monday, January 12, 2015

Pictures of Fanci Pants



Fanci's jacket will go along with her when she goes to her forever home since it fits her well. She played all day with a dog friend yesterday during the packer game. She likes cats and gets along with them fine too. Again, she loves kids and likes kissing our 2 year old granddaughter. She is sleeping on the bed at night now and is very quiet. She doesn't like going out in the cold to go potty unless she has a dog buddy to go with her because it's more fun with a friend. I work all day and she is very good about going on the piddle pads while I'm gone. She isn't a chewer unless it's a rawhide or dog bone, but she does like to relocate things from the bedside table!? I keep finding my emery board and sometimes my cell phone in different places in the house. She also likes to drag her doggy blankets around.  Fanci has a sensitivity gift and is wonderful at giving sympathy. Something made me cry the other day and Fanci laid her head on my shoulder......very sweet. With training and some maturity she would probably be a good therapy dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment